Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We're on??? This is fantabulogisuticituic! Lol! Ann, you pretty much said everything I would have so I guess I just need to tell a little about me...
I am a single-working-studying mom who's trying to get into dental hygiene school at Sheridan College in little 'ole Sheridan, Wyoming. My boys are 6 and 3 and to be honest, are dreadful to cook for, can you say easy mac and pb&js!? But oh well, I love to eat so it doesn't stop me from cooking! I'm not sure when I really started cooking, a few years ago. I fell in love with Paula Deen and it was all downhill from there. I've had no formal training and 99% of the recipes I try are not mine but someone else's. I love challenging myself in the kitchen also and trying new and fun recipes.
I hope you enjoy reading our blog as much as we will posting for you.
Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment