Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nobody's Perfect

Ooooooops!!!


Btw, the lasagna is coming up this evening, I promise. It's been in the works most of the day. The house smells (ed) fantastic. However, I had to share this with you. I decided this morning that we needed to have strawberry shortcake after dinner. So, I made a special trip to the grocery store to get the cake mix, the fresh cream, the strawberries. For the record, I did not know that there is a difference between an angel food cake pan and a Bundt pan. Apparently a big difference.

The first thing I noticed was the faint aroma of toasted marshmallow. Not a bad odor. But then it got a little stronger and I decided to check on the cake. The lovely picture above is what I found. Of course I ran and got the camera. My learning experience can by yours too, right?


Exhibit A
The Bundt Pan


Exhibit B
The Angel Food Cake Pan




Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment